This season, Bruno Sialelli unveils a new sneaker inspired by the 90s, with a confident design and exaggerated dimensions. Made in nappa calfskin leather, suede and mesh, this elaborately constructed shoe stands out for its extraordinary comfort thanks to the rounded shape, padded tongue, and curved metallic eyelets.
- Low-top sneakers in nappa calfskin leather, suede and mesh
- Color: white
- Quilted tongue with Lanvin label and embossed Mother and Child logo
- Double waxed and herringbone laces
- Calfskin leather lining with Lanvin logo
- Outer sole in rubber
- Made in Italy
- Main material: 100% polyester weave
- Material 2: 100% calfskin leather
- Material 3: 100% calfskin leather
- Lining: 82% polyester weave, 18% elastane
- Sole: 100% rubber
Cleaning and care
- Rub the smooth leather with a damp cloth and a dab of suitable moisturizer. Wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth. For the suede parts, use a suede eraser.
- Store in a dry, dark place in its original packaging.