A unique collector Lanvin bag, the Pencil Cat is embellished with a precious sculptural handle, inspired by an andiron belonging to Jeanne Lanvin designed by the French designer Armand-Albert Rateau.
- 11 x 4,3 x 3,1 in (Length x Height x Width)
- Calfskin leather bag
- Lightweight cat-shaped jewel handle
- “Mother and Child” jewel fastening
- Detachable shoulder strap with two metal hooks
- Decorative metal elements on the side
- Patch pocket inside
- Lambskin leather lining
- Can be carried on the shoulder or in the hand
- Made in Italy
- Main material: 100% calfskin leather.
- Secondary material: 100% brass.
- Lining: 100% lambskin leather