The Mélodie line pays tribute to all of Jeanne LANVIN’s dresses called “Mélodie” created
between 1921 and 1939. Mélodie earrings combine femininity with elegance, set with rhinestones and
around which is coiled a gilded metal ribbon.
- Rhinestone Mélodie earrings
- Colors: gilded metal finish and rhinestones
- Made in Italy
Size and fit
- H: 27mm
- Width: 22mm
- Bow-shaped earrings
- 176 rhinestones placed individually by hand
- One size
- Main material: brass
- Secondary material: glass
Cleaning and care
- Store them in the LANVIN pouch, away from heat, dust and moisture.
- Check your hands are free of traces of moisturizing cream or makeup before touching the Mélodie earrings.
- Clean your jewelry using a clean, soft and dry cloth. Avoid using cosmetic, chemical or abrasive products.