Method 1: Measure a ring you already own
- 1. Take a ring that fits your finger nicely.
- 2. Using a piece of string, measure the inside diameter of your ring.
- 3. Check this measurement against a ruler.
- 4. Compare your measurement with the table below to find your ring size.
Method 2: Measure your finger
- 1. Take a piece of string or a strip of paper 1 cm wide (approximately half an inch).
- 2. Wrap it around the widest part of your finger.
- 3. Mark the point where the string or strip of paper meets to close the circle.
- 4. Place the marked string or paper on a flat surface.
- 5. Use a ruler to measure the distance between the end of the string or strip of paper and your mark.
- 6. Compare your measurement with the table below to find your ring size.
If your ring falls between two sizes, we recommend you choose the larger size.