The Mélodie line pays tribute to all of Jeanne LANVIN’s dresses called “Mélodie” created
between 1921 and 1939. The Mélodie chain necklace is interlaced with a calfskin thread, attached to a bow pendant, set with rhinestones around which is coiled a gilded metal ribbon.
- Mélodie chain necklace with a rhinestone pendant
- Colors: Black leather, gilded metal finish and rhinestones
- Made in Italy
Size and fit
- Length: 60cm
- Bow-shaped pendant
- Leather-braided chain
- Main material: brass
- Secondary material: glass
- Material 3: calfskin
Cleaning and care
- Store it in the LANVIN pouch, away from heat, dust and moisture.
- Check your hands are free of traces of moisturizing cream or makeup before touching the Mélodie earrings.
- Clean your jewelry using a clean, soft and dry cloth. Avoid using cosmetic, chemical or abrasive products.