Method 1: Measure a ring you already own
- 1. Take a ring that fits your finger nicely.
- 2. Using a piece of string, measure the inside diameter of your ring.
- 3. Check this measurement against a ruler.
- 4. Compare your measurement with the table below to find your ring size.
Method 2: Measure your finger
- 1. Take a piece of string or a strip of paper 1 cm wide (approximately half an inch).
- 2. Wrap it around the widest part of your finger.
- 3. Mark the point where the string or strip of paper meets to close the circle.
- 4. Place the marked string or paper on a flat surface.
- 5. Use a ruler to measure the distance between the end of the string or strip of paper and your mark.
- 6. Compare your measurement with the table below to find your ring size.
If your ring falls between two sizes, we recommend you choose the larger size.
EU USA INT FC IN CM ID IN CM FC IN INCHES ID IN INCHES
51 5 ¾ S 5,1 1,62 2 0,64
53 6 ¼ M 5,3 1,69 2,1 0,67
55 7 ¼ L 5,5 1,75 2,2 0,69